You should ensure for your trekking to have the following:
- Valid and Original passport
- Travel insurance - You are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Sleeping bag (can be hire from us )
- Thermal rest mattress ( To be upgrade)
- Mid weight fleece or wool sweater
- Fleece pants or tights.
- Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom, synthetic or wool.
- Hiking pants.
- Hiking shorts.
- Long-sleeve shirts.
- Underwear and casual socks.
- Hiking socks.
- Liner socks, synthetic.
- Fleece hat.
- Fleece gloves.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Sturdy hiking boots, waterproof, lightweight, broken-in, aggressive tread.
- Camp shoes such as tennis shoes or sandals or other comfortable footwear to use in our campsites.
- Bottle of water or Camelback.
- Flash light.
- Watch with alarm or travel clock.
- 2 roll of toilet paper.
- Sunglasses and retainer strap.
- Sunblock and lip balm.
- Toiletry kit.
- Small Washcloth.
- Personal first-aid kit.
- Hand sanitizer gel.
- Insect repellent and appropriate clothing for mosquitos.
- Several Ziploc plastic bags.
Extra money for:
- Tip or gratitude to Guide, Cook, and porters.