Welcome to our Inca Trail Express to Machu Picchu 5 days tour.
As soon as you arrive to the local Cusco airport, a Valencia Cusco representative will take care of you and transfer you to your hotel in the city centre.
At this stage, either you can enjoy the Inca city and colonial heritage on your own and provide you some tips to eat at some local restaurants. Or you might want to rest and wait until later on in the evening, when Cusco city shows off its night live. At night time, there is several places to have a delightful night and eat too.
You other option for this first part of your Inca 5 days, is to get onto a half day tour at an additional price of USD 30 per person. The half day city tour starting at 13:00 hrs and cover the following places:
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of the religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- Q´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Tourist ticket for entrance to attractions (extra USD 33)
Overnight at: Casa Andina Classic Cusco Plaza or Similar.